Bharat LPG Gas Cylinder 24×7 IVRS-Mobile-Phone booking:
Process of booking Bharat Gas Cylinder Refill through 24×7 IVRS-Mobile-Phone
While using the system for the first time dial xxxxxxxxxx from your landline / mobile and proceed with the steps as guided by voice response.
For Eg: If you are from andhra pradesh dail 9440156789 and proceed with the steps as guided by voice response.
Note:For Booking the Bharat Gas cylinder through the IVRS, Customers first need to register their Mobile Number to the Bharat Gas LPG distributor. This is a one time activity.
How to Register your Mobile number with your BPCL /Bharat Gas LPG company
REG distributor Code consumer number
(eg. REG 111222 40423)
57333 (All India) 52725 (Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel & Tata users)
For more details visit -> Bharat Gas website
Benefits of booking Bharat Gas IVRS refill through 24×7 IVRS-Mobile-Phone
Customer can book cylinder at ease through his phone any time (24 x 7 on all 365 days)
Customer will receive the Confirmation of Booking via the SMS
Customer will receive the Confirmation of Delivery via the SMS
24×7 IVRS-Interactive Voice Recognition System numbers of different States are :
|Your State||IVRS Number|
|Delhi – MTNL customers||1712|
|Diu & Daman||9409056789|
|Jammu & Kashmir||9419256789|
|Uttar Pradesh (Eastern)||9452456789|
|Uttar Pradesh (Western)||9457456789|
Online booking of Bharat Gas can be done from the official site of Bharat Gas. Here are the steps to order new cylinder/refill request -
* Log on to ebharatgas.com
* Bharat gas customers can register at the online customer service to get the registration id or the username and the respective password. During the time of registration the user should create his/her own login and password.
* The login id and the password will enable the user to access all the information about Bharat gas and also to interact online. These should be done in a secure environment.
* The user can place the order for the refill of cylinder on the site.
* Applicant should mention the date and time he/she desires the service of refill delivery.
* The online interface of Bharat gas also provides history of earlier orders, it is sometimes useful to look at the previous order as Bharat gas deliver cylinder after atleast 21 days of previous delivery.
* User can get the reminder service as he/she will be reminded from time to time regarding different matters of the Bharat Gas.
After the online submission of the application for new connection/cylinder refill, applicant will have to wait for the response. Once the response is received from the Bharat gas representative, you will be assisted to pick the nearest choice. You have to submit some of the required documents to complete new connection procedure.
For refilling of the gas cylinder one can call the nearest distributor, or can also make the online order booking. For more queries and information you can visit Bharat Gas New Connection
List of documents to be submitted for the Bharat gas connection are follows
You can also apply for the bharat gas connection online but will need following documents for authentication.
* A photocopy of your ration card.
* A copy of your voter id car, passport copy as proof your identification.
* A copy of your electricity bill, telephone bill and a copy of your residential address.
* A copy of address proof or the house possession letters.
Now after submission of the above documents, your online booking application will be cross checked and then the new gas connection will be allotted to you.
Steps to be followed after gas allotment
* After the completion you will have to collect your Subscription voucher and domestic gas consumer card.
* The domestic consumer card will be useful at the time shifting the gas connection or at the time of termination of the gas connection.
Note: In case of Bharat LPG Gas Cylinder leakage during nights/holidays, where do we contact?
Click here to contact -> Bharatgas Emergency Service Cell
To attend to LPG leakage complaint calls after Distributor’s working hours and on holidays, Emergency Service Cells (ESCs) have been set up in select markets. Please contact the nearest ESC in the event you have an emergency.