Ayurvedic Medicine for ‘PILES’
ayur, Ayurvedic, Ayurvedic Medicine, Ayurvedic Medicine for PILES, AYURVEDIC RECIPE FOR Piles, ayurvedic treatment for Piles, firstaid medicines, home made medicines, home medicines, MEDICINE for piles, natural medicines, piles, Piles AYURVEDIC MEDICINE, treatment to piles, ayurvedic medicine for piles in telugu, ayurvedic medicine for piles in hindi, ayurvedic medicine for piles in Tamil, ayurvedic medicine for piles and fissure, ayurvedic medicine for piles treatment, ayurvedic medicine for piles and constipation, most effective ayurvedic medicine for piles
Piles are of two types
- Bleeding piles
- Dry piles
The main reason for the piles is Constipation. In some people they remain hanging below the anus and in some they grow internally.
Piles also will develop for
– those people who work sitting in a place continuously hours together.
– those people who take NV food, masala in excess.
– those people who eat late
– those people who wake late
– those people who neglect indigestion.
One should take more leafy vegetables and also more vegetables in their diet.
Tablets: Soap nuts : 100 gm (after seeds are removed and Grind these soap nuts with sufficient water (to consistency) to prepare paste. Make pea nut size balls from the above paste and dry them in shade. Can store in a bottle.
– 1 tablet half an hour before food 3 times a day along with water for those suffering from Bleeding piles.
– To be taken with diluted butter milk in case of those suffering from ‘Dry piles’
Whenever the sufferer goes to urine, he has to wet the piles with water every time.
Within 40 days the piles problem will disappear.
Dry piles (or Arsa molalu)
- Amudam : 100 gm
- Bees wax : 50 gm
- Mudda Karpooram (Camphor lumps): 10 gm
Boil amudam and bees wax on SIM flame. Remove from flame and sieve the waste. Add camphor powder to the liquid and stir gently. The liquid will turn paste after cooling. This is a very good ointment for ‘Arsa molalu’. This will not spoil even if kept months together. Store in a bottle.
Apply ointment to the piles with cotton. Apply the ointment internally also.
- To those people who feel difficulty in sitting
- To those people who have shooting pains in legs due to piles.
- To those people who have burning sensation.
- Sonti powder : 30 gm 9Fry and make powder)
- Karakkaya power : 30 gm
- Pippali powder : 30 gm (Fry and powder)
Add 90 gm jaggery to the above and grind in a kalvam to become paste. Prepare 10 gm gulikalu (talets) and store in a bottle.
Chew (Suck the juice) one tablet two times a day half an hour before food.
Body swelling decreases, waste water in body gets removed, Cough, asthma, palpitation, fever, arsa molalu, indigestion, lack of appetite will be relieved within 10 to 15 minutes.